Sunday, June 25, 2017

I'm going through and sending out blue slips for registration paperwork for the litters from winter 2016. If you've adopted a kitten that is now over 4 months old and it was not altered before it left the cattery, make sure you e-mail or mail proof of altering. Also let me know if the address has changed as I'll be sending them to the address on the contracts. I may need to contact some families for eye color as I need to fill that in and is the reason I can't send it out before 4 months old as sometimes it takes that long for eye color to settle as they are all born with grey eyes.

If you haven't received your blue slips, or gotten an e-mail confirmation from me by the night of Sun 6/25/17 that they are in the mail, please send me an e-mail with date of birth of your cat (so I can track down your contract and blue slip), name you'd like on the registration, eye color, current address, and a picture or scan of your altering certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment